On June 29, 2012, a small portion of the ZeroThreeTwo team (just me… boo) will be heading to Manila to be the Cebu correspondent for the Globe Tatt Awards! Whoopeee!
For those of you who missed out, ZeroThreeTwo was invited by Globe to be the face of Cebu. We went so far as to ask YOU guys who we should nominate and you guys answered in kind. Afterwards, we published our personal nominations.
Tomorrow will be the culmination of the Tatt Awards. We would like to formally say good luck to our favorite funny Twitter person @SinugbangSugbo.
Good luck! We hope you guys win it!
This will be my first award show eva! So to be honest, I don’t really know what to expect. I’m just gonna go and hope people are nice. Hopefully the venue will have free Wi-Fi so we can give you guys live updates in Tumblr.
PS – We’d like to thank Micah, Liz and Zarah one last time for being awesome interns! Thanks guys!
PPS – We will be checking the applications for writer/intern next week. So you guys still have time to pass your requirements. Details here.
- Cebu through the eyes of a smart phone with faded filters AKA Instagram.
- We paid our respects to the House of Salvador Malto.
- Here’s an interview of a favorite 032 designer, Doyle See.
- Check out these pics of the Assembly goes LIVE in Alejandros.
- Ever walked into one of the oldest Jesuit houses in the Philippines? It’s literally right under a warehouse.
- Grab the Asian inspired buffet in Yugo Yakiniku.
- Topokki Man is where you will fall in love with your first Korean.
- Have you guys seen the new lobby in Waterfront Cebu?
- Cebu you so funny in Twitter.
- Take the jump of faith in Funtastic Medellin.
- Support this local movie. Now. Aberya.