It’s that time of the year again. Zerothreetwo is looking for writers/contributors/content creators.
If interested, please fill up the form below.
Whenever we have a callout, something special happens. It starts small. Your first published post, then after a few more, friends take notice. You’ll be asked about it, maybe even have a conversation. You happily know that at least one person read something. After a few more posts, one of them happens to tug onto the fabric of the world and goes viral. So many people read it. They leave comments, send emails, then nothings happens. You continue on, drip drip drip, post after post after post, good things happen; a full time content creator job appears, events start inviting you over, freebies head your way, or better yet, you finally consider yourself a full-fledged writer.
Many of our contributors have gone on to do bigger and better things. We hope we can do the same thing for you.
Here are a few examples of posts contributed to Zerothreetwo:
If you would like to write or contribute, we’re looking for you.
- Part time
- Brainstorm topics, curation ideas, and execute.
- Collaborate on an editorial calendar. As much as possible, we try to plan ahead when it comes to topics.
- Results oriented – No time card. No one will be hovering over your shoulder while you work. But we expect to see the agreed upon output (articles released).
- You will be writing about a wide range of topics. Possible broad topics include travel, music, design, etc. A sense of curiosity will help you immensely.
- You will be published in Zerothreetwo.com and other websites.
- Write about topics that are interesting and fun. There will be no word stuffing or writing for robots. The goal is to connect to people. If done well, you will be able to do that.
- Sometimes, we get invited to events and get free stuff. If you enjoy that, you may be invited to go in our behalf.
- Compensation – Terms to be discussed.
- Energy and care.
- Must be able to stick to deadlines. Every piece of writing assigned to you will have deadlines. Repeat: Deadlines must be met.
- Ideal but not required: Prior experience with a publication.
- Ideal but not required: Basic photography.
- As mentioned, no one will be looking over your shoulder while you work. There will be stretches when you will be left to your own devices. If you aren’t comfortable self-managing your time, this may not be the job for you. The expectation is to have results without supervision.
- Topics will be broad. You will need to be comfortable with that idea.
We’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below:
If you have any questions, feel free to post them below in the comments.