Here’s the deal.
We went tree planting!
Check out this little video of a buncha bemused misfits meandering in the middle of the forest crouching down planting young trees into the muddy earth.
Just watch the video.
Want to help out?
Here’s what you need to know:
- The reforestation project is organized by the Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP).
- This will run every Saturday till October 20.
- Contact Maria Luisa B. Largo (032) 232-5270/232-5283 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- T-shirt or long-sleeved shirt (Whichever is more comfortable to you)
- Maong or jogging pants (Shorts are a no-no)
- Sneakers or rubber shoes (It might get muddy)
What to bring?
- Gloves (If you don’t want to get your hands dirty)
- Drinking Water
- Extra shirt and pants
- Alcohol, hand sanitizer and sun-block
- Small Shovel (If you have)
- Expect difficult terrain while trekking to the planting site. It is not a walk in the park.
- A sense of fulfillment for getting your lazy butt off the couch to do something good for the environment. (Our experience may differ from yours)
- Angela Kristina Peñaranda Segura
- Kimberly De Guzman
- Ritchie Andrea Kaimo
- Janssen Ferdinand Gonzalez
- Karen April Cardoso
- Mila Pocong
- Debra Ruth Edradan
- Anne Melody Sy
- Jeremie Michaels Lim
- Kristy Almendras
- Jason Almendras
- Steph Senires
See you guys at the next one!!!
Any ideas of cool save the world ideas? Let us know in the comments!