Welcome to the second edition of the Zerothreetwo recap!
This has been a crazy month so far for the team; correction – for one person in the team. He welcomed a new addition to his little family, baby Paige, got married and just moved to a new pad to start a great part of their lives together – we wish them the best! Talk about crazy hectic! He probably feels like he needs a vacation… actually… one of us is going on a vacation this weekend (hint: it isn’t the crazy busy guy haha!).
Despite the crazy, we still managed to get a few goodies for you guys – so check’em out below! Enjoy!
- Catch up on a bit of Cebuano history in Museo Sugbo.
- Booksale is your answer if you are looking for an “ukay-ukay” that caters to books.
- A blissfully quiet coffee shop at Cofifi.
- Want to meet a girl who can understand your love for the geeky? Have a talk with Geek Goddess Sian Maynard.
- We’ve got a weakness for easy to eat food like burgers and Dong Juan serves some of the best in Cebu.
- One of our favorite local bands, Bethany, launched their first full length album.
- Lots of new stores opening = Krispy Kreme.
- This guy makes you stare at him in disbelief as he rips open coconuts with his teeth – Buko King of Bohol.
- John Dinopol’s solo project, Chasing Blanks.
- Help save the world with Save the Doodles!
We’re always looking for people to help contribute. If you want to write an article or submit a cool picture or have anything to share that concerns Cebu, contact us.