Thank God for the internet, right?
This is increasingly becoming one of the best ways to shop. Everyone loves a good online seller, but it comes with some challenges.
A good online seller has the following virtues:
- Trustworthy – kind of a no brainer.
- Responds in a timely manner – three days is not timely.
- Sends the items on time – uh… when you said Thursday, I didn’t think you meant next Thursday.
- Easy to pay – meetups are fine, but other modes of payment are gravy.
- This last bit is important… has awesome stuff for sale!
We’d like to hear from you.
Who are your favorite online sellers?
As you may know, we at ZeroThreeTwo have our own online store. It’s called the Assembly – Everything you need for a ZeroThreeTwo lifestyle.
We would love to hear about other online sellers out there. We know that there are lots of people selling cool stuff on Facebook, Instagram or maybe even their own websites.
We would love to hear about them.
Tell us in the comments below.