First off, we would like to give a huge THANK YOU to Markov Clothing for allowing us to work with them. They are uber talented and we hope to work with them again in the future.
And of course, we want to thank everyone who bought the Markov x Zerothreetwo collaboration shirt. You guys have been awesome. A personal highlight would be to see a stranger wearing the shirt. Please don’t be alarmed if I go up to you and ask for a picture together. I promise it won’t be creepy. (Ok, it is creepy. I will resist the urge.)
We will be coming out with more shirts. Stay tuned.
Also regular visitors will notice that we redesigned the site. We think it looks awesome! There are a few bugs which we will be tweaking in the near future so please be patient. In the meantime, any comments or suggestions about the layout would be much appreciated. Email us here.
Here’s what you missed at the 032.
– We got to talk to the brainchild of the rockstar’s clothing brand, Drasz: Skills and Bones.
– Get your fashion on in SM Accessories Fashion Show.
– Remember to visit the Sunday Market in BTC.
– Looking for the cool kids? They’re all on Twitter!
– Find out the love affair between Twinkle Dudu and Fiona.
– Where’s My Paranormal Romance? Support them by joining the party!
– Did you guys experience Moving Planet?
– Guys check out Joe Green! Making the world a cleaner place.
Interested in contributing an article or two? Email!