Welcome to the very first RECAP portion in our little website! Every 15 days or so (hopefully the world allows me to write this) we will post a recap of the stuff we’ve been up to and posts you may have missed. We have been hard at work on a LOT of secret and not so secret stuff.
Anyway we will let you know more in the coming months. Eng-eng-eng! Secretive kunuhai!
In order for us to keep this website going, we need your help. We would love to get as many talented contributors as possible. So if you are a writer, photographer, events organizer, or all around cool person, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We would love to hear from you and hopefully even work with you somehow.
Highlights for the month of June!
- We got to talk to the uber talented artist Uzi Emperado.
- Planking and even more planking!
- Some of you may have heard about this Japanese Carenderia. Rumor is they are moving!
- The how to not get robbed in Colon guide.
- For the fashionistas out there, you have to check out the Shandar Shoes!
- Cebu was treated to a day when the pedestrians ruled the road. Welcome to the Road Revolution.
- Learn more about your friendly neighborhood Jeepney driver.
- Join the Coffee Dream contest! You may still have time before the winners are randomly chosen.
- We invited people to join us when Phoebe’s CupCakery invited us to try their cupcakes!
Wow! That was a bajillion links! Hope you found something you liked! See you next time!