We’ve been long time fans of SinugbangSugbo. In fact, this little website was the very first to feature the account when it was still anonymous, big thanks to Micah Almazan for writing the piece. When they started coming out with shirts, it was the perfect avenue to get their silly sayings out in the real world.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to follow @SinugbangSugbo on Twitter.
Sinugbang Sugbo Shirts
Because humor is serious business
For inquiries, please contact +63 998 548 8280
Pitstop Restaurant – Don Jose Avila St., Capitol Site (back of Bo’s Coffee)
Music Lab – Escario cor. Tojong Sts. Kamputhaw (beside Butterbean)
Pan 17 Cafe – GND Arcade, F. Cabahug St., Mabolo (across GAGFA IT bldg)
Here are the shirts, which one is your favorite?
- At the end of the day, ngitngit.
- It all boils down to init tubig.
- Your secrets are safe with me kay wa ko naminaw.
- Don’t give me that sour look. Itimpla tika’s inun-onan ron.
- In the beginning was the word and the word was TAGAY.
- Kung octopus pa ko gisagpa na tikag kawalo.