Not only did we get to celebrate Independence day, but we also had our first fashion show!
Ok… that didn’t mean we were literally on the catwalk.
Our clothing line was modeled by the Stylissimo workshop graduates. They did a great job! Unfortunately, we weren’t able to take photos of everyone.
Not only was it was pretty cool seeing our clothes up in the ramp, but we also made a quick little AVP for the event. That was fun too! We saw it flash live in front of the peeps watching the show in Ayala.
Here’s the AVP
You can get those shirts in any of the following outlets:
- American Blvd in SM City Cebu
- Hip Street in Ayala Center Cebu
- The Chillage in Adnama Building
- Republik in Banilad Town Centre
- Online at the Assembly – the ZeroThreeTwo Lifestyle Store
Before we show you some of the photos we took. We’d like to take the time to thank Dexter Alazas for inviting us to the fashion show.