*Editor’s Note: We’re proud to announce our involvement in Ignite!!
Looking to learn something new? In this event, you’ll be able to try Acro Yoga, Parkour, Capoeira, Hula-hoop and Poi. That’s a handful in just one afternoon. By the evening, you’ll have a good dinner and a fire dance performance. All for 200 pesos. That’s what I call sulit.
You can get the tickets in The Assembly in JY Square.
Read more about Ignite below.
As 2014 comes to an end, Flow Arts Cebu together with Hoopaholic Cebu team up to create “Ignite”- a celebration of the Flow/Fire Arts in Cebu City. Ignite seeks to bring together local spinners and have them share their skill through workshops and performances. We highly encourage those who are fascinated by movement, dance, and fire to join us.
- 3:00 Registration
- 3:30-4:15 Acro Yoga Workshop
- 4:15-5:00 Parkour and Capoeira Workshops
- 5:00-5:45 Hula-hoop and Poi Workshops
- 5:45-7:00 Dinner
- 7:00-9:00 Fire Dance Performances/Drum Circle/ Open Spin Jam/Raffles
Ignite tickets are only Php 180 per head. Purchase your tickets through any of these venues:
- The Assembly, JY Square Mall
- Studio 108, 2nd floor, Paseo Arcenas, Banawa
- Or through our organizers Bernadette Yu 0917-2787743, Nino Baring 09322693711 or 09273212760, Reds Mahinay 09222112940, La Verne Salas 09173232756
As the night heats up, our stage will be graced by the live beats of Abyan Ensemble. There will be an open spin jam allowing guests to participate with the program. Video below features Flow Arts Cebu spinning to the live beats of Kawangis Ng Tribu back in 2012 at the Ashram International Initiative. So gather up your friends and get ready to ignite the new year with flow and fire!