It’s officially SUMMER! Yeeeeeha!!
This means beaches, sand, sea, sun, air, and skim boards! A good affordable sandy shore to practice is in Tingko Beach in Alcoy.
Here’s a video of one of the ZeroThreeTwo staff (me) not skim boarding.
Here’s what you missed in the ZeroThreeTwo:
- Grab a couple of Sweet Little Things. These are cupcakes.
- Sumilon is perfect for a weekend getaway.
- Pictures of Anne Curtis’s concert in Waterfront. She a hottie!
- Here’s what Anne Curtis had to say about Cebubu in this month’s Cebu Tweeples.
- Les Miserables showcasing broadway in Cebu.
- Video of a tornado in Cebu City
- Go get a job already! FYI – Stream Global Services is hiring.
- Winner of the first iPod Shuffle from Thirsty
- Chill to a new song from Randomsun
- Answer this poll. What is the best Cebu Lechon?
- Remember the 20 things I dislike about the Philippines video? Here’s his apology.
- Best of Cebu on Foursquare https://foursquare.com/geffchang/list/the-best-of-cebu-city-2012
- BTS of something we’ve been working on. ^^
- Docu video of Cattski