Here’s to things we take for granted.
Those of us who have lived here all our lives sometimes forget what makes Cebu great. We take for granted the simple pleasures that come with having grown up here.
This realization was brought home by a reader, Johlogric. He submitted this post to us. He isn’t from Cebu and he wanted to know what reasons Filipinos from other provinces have for moving to Cebu.
As mentioned before, more and more people are moving to Cebu.
Some were assigned here. Others came here because of family. Many came to apply in our colleges. A few were even forced to move here. From the responses we got, it seems that many of you found love in Cebu. We don’t mean romantic love (although I’m sure some did find that as well). We mean many discovered they love living here.
Their reasons are many and you can browse through their responses in our Tumblr page.
Clearly they deserve to be honorary Cebuanos.
Let’s give them a warm welcome. Whatever their reasons, they found love in a hopeless place (sorry I couldn’t help myself) in Cebu.
Welcome fellow Cebuanos.
You are not alone.
Here’s what you guys missed at the ZeroThreeTwo:
- Wear Local. Cebu has plenty of local clothing brands. Open your eyes. Now.
- Everything really is yummy in Everything Yummy. Don’t believe us? Try it.
- Glamping – glamorous camping. It’s a new travel thang.
- Cebu loves our hole in the walls! We especially love them when the serve chicken.
- Another round of Cebu Tweeples from… well.. Cebu Tweeples.
- We’ve got a contest! Thirsty is giving away iPod Shuffles!
- Looking for a new adventure? Join the Aframe Surf Camp.
- Foc Fashion released a sexy EP
- Great documentary about the fishermen and whale sharks in Oslob. Befriending Giants.
- Congrats to the new Miss UP Cebu
- Van Roxas singing one of the songs to his movie My Paranormal Romance. No Diversion by Shuffled
- Sneak peek of the The Line Divides’ “What About Us”
- Sinulog Blastoff behind the scenes docu
- 4th Episode of Cattski’s journey to 0:00:00