Ever since starting Zerothreetwo, I took the habit of taking a look back at the year that was, and setting goals for the upcoming year. The goals aren’t there as a benchmark for success, but more to set the tone of how to start our year.
In many respects, this habit has been a success. While many goals haven’t been reached, the mere fact that we’ve strived towards them have allowed Zerothreetwo to become what it is today.
So here it is, a recap of 2019 (personal and Zerothreetwo), and my goals for 2020.
Hope your 2019 was eventful and your 2020 is fruitful.
Enjoy the episode!
Here are the 2020 Resolutions
- Move into a new home
- Figure out how to live there
- Continue to make family a priority
- Hang out with the kids
- Try harder to go on dates with Steph
- More epic bikes rides
- Not a Zerothreetwo resolution, but has a lot to do with my potential work in the future, I’ve got a possible new business venture brewing. We’ll see if I can make it a reality for 2020.
- Continue with what works
- Zerothreetwo Conversations
- Monday Musings
- Occasional new releases
This episode is brought to you by Qube Gallery — a progressive art space in Cebu, Philippines providing network and exhibit opportunities for contemporary artists with whom they work closely with and promote beyond the local reach.
What’s in store this month? The SALON SERIES (#1) kicks off at QUBE GALLERY on January 7 Tuesday at 6 PM.
SALON SERIES in its first edition features “Corponomy” a performance by contemporary choreographer and dancer EISA JOCSON and a special reading by poet and essayist LAWRENCE LACAMBRA YPIL. SALON SERIES is an ongoing project initiated and organized by Eisa Jocson and Stephanie Misa.
Upcoming exhibitions: “Vesindad” by impressionist artist Jose Mari Picornell and “Ultimatum” by Leopoldo Aguilar. To request a catalogue or for any inquiries, connect with us through FB and Instragram @qubegallery.ph and on Artsy at www.artsy.net/qube-gallery.
Three ways to support the show:
- Become a Patreon subscriber, click here.
- Buy Zerothreetwo Merchandise at the Assembly Online
- Share this episode on social media.
Music is Piano March by Audionautix