If you base Zerothreetwo’s 2018 on our New Year’s Resolutions, you will see that last year was a complete failure.
Will 2019 mirror 2018 and be just as bad?
If we always judged ourselves based on arbitrary goals, it would make for a difficult existence. Fortunately, I don’t base our year on silly things like New Year’s Resolutions. But that doesn’t stop me from making them.
For this episode, I look back at 2018, make another set of New Year’s Resolutions for 2019, and make a huge announcement (sort of).
Where can you find Carlo Villarica?
If you don’t want to listen to the podcast (why?!?!?!), here are the resolutions for 2019:
MY PERSONAL GOALS
- At least one epic bike ride per month
- Excited to have the fam come along on one of these epic rides. Road trips. Etc.
- Continue to spend quality time with family
- No phone
- Actual playing with the kids
- A quiet dinner date with the wife every now and then. I’m bad at this.
ZEROTHREETWO 2019 NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
- Continue with the fun stuff.
- Monday Musings newsletter
- Zerothreetwo Conversations podcast
- Zerothreetwo Merchandise
- More well thought out collections
- Better planning
- 20 looksbooks
- Digital marketing clients
- Just do better work
- Work to open up a Zerothreetwo Store
This podcast is brought to you by Degree 9 Coffee. Looking for a good cup of coffee? Drop by their cafe in GAGFA Tower, F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City. Follow them on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/degree9coffee/
Four ways to support the show:
- Become a Patreon subscriber, click here.
- Buy Zerothreetwo Merchandise at the Assembly Online
- Share this episode on social media.
- Leave a rating on iTunes.
Are you new to Podcasts?
For iPhone, you can subscribe through the native Podcasts app that every iPhone comes with.
Music is Piano March by Audionautix